Either you love traveling or you don’t, getting away and getting lost in an all new city with your loved one’s is something you all want. But for that there is a need to start from somewhere and for the expert’s opinion for which city to start up with. So here’s the list of the top 10 most romantic destinations in Europe, which are going to bring a delight to your visit and make it once in a lifetime experience.
10. Copenhagen – Cozying up by the outside flame and appreciate a jumbled wine or rich hot chocolate seem like paradise to you? Make a beeline for Copenhagen, one of Northern Europe’s most sentimental urban communities. Once you’re there, you’re going to love each and every detail the city has, boredom is not really a choice.
9. Zurich – You must have all grown up watching this city in magazines and all of its monuments. It truly deserves to be there. When it comes to romantic scenes being filmed for a movie all of the directors do have it on their list. It’s often mistakenly thought to be the Swiss capital but it truly is the most loved city of the country.
8. Florence – Rich in its architecture and ancient roman look, Florence or otherwise known by its name Firenze is definitely the top city of Italy. The best part is that this city might give you a chance to fall in love with your partner again, but not just the partner its food as well. Florence is something that should be on top of your list if you want new stuff right from the start.
7. Ljubljana – This Slovenian capital is often ignored but it doesn’t deserve to be. But everyone who’s been there has explained it to be a city, that is out of this world. It is one of the most under rated city of the region that is filled with much romantic thrill as any other on the list. With beautiful sceneries, it is going to give you one of the finest shots for photography.
6. Venice – Oh! You were all waiting for this name to pop up in the list, weren’t you? Nothing can be called romantic if it is in Europe and it doesn’t include Venice. It’s one of the cities of the world that are always flooded with the tourists, which can often get something unfavorable but it is still on top of the list for the couples looking for a romantic getaway.
5. Vienna – Even in the war movies, this city is shown to be a place of peace and harmony also a city close to nature and its wonders. The Austrian capital is absolutely a worthy place to be and is totally charming by all means. Breathtaking views of architecture, horse carriages on the streets and the nights at the opera. Vienna is going to give the experience like never before – and its not hard to see why.
4. Budapest – Budapest even after so many years still is considered to be the most under rated city in the European region. But without a shadow of a doubt it is also one of the most beautiful and the most romantic cities. With the new trends revolving around, Budapest is hosting the most amount of visitors. So maybe you want to be there before it gets overcrowded.
3. Prague – Prague is one of those cities that were not in anyone’s mind but recently it has quickly become one of the most discovered cities of Europe and there are plenty of reasons for that. Millions of the tourists around the globe visit the city to witness its inevitable charm. The architecture alone is enough to make you fall in love with the city. The musicians on the streets and the clear weather with sunny clouds is something else you’ll be a big fan of.
2. Paris – No list can be completed without having the city of love mentioned in it. Paris after years has excelled in being called the top spot for the romantic couples. Eiffel tower hosts the most selfies for the lovers and how can you forget the taste of French cheese you’re going to be served here. Paris even in the world today enjoys its place as one of the top 3 romantic cities of the world and might continue to do so.
1. Amsterdam – The Dutch Capital, Amsterdam is going to top the list here because no other city in Europe can cope up with its brilliance and ambience when it comes to romance. Amsterdam has recently been the subject of a certain teen phenomenon, making it even more popular in 2014 (I’m looking at you, The Fault in Our Stars). What you can do in Amsterdam and how much romantic it can get is what makes it the most romantic city of Europe, renting a house boat is one of those things.